Erect your tent, or park your caravan or camper van
on a pitch at la Vallée in Houlgate…
With its perfect valley situation and central location to the famous town of Houlgate in the Calvados département, La Vallée campsite offers 383 pitches across 11 hectares, 170 of which are large pitches bordered by hedges in the heart of a shady and flower-filled park.
This beautiful location provides quick access to the sea, beach and town centre.
Choose your pitch type:
- '2 Stars' pitch100 m² with electricity
- '3 Stars' pitch100 m² by 130 m² with electricity and water
- '4 Stars' pitch130 m² by 150 m² with water and waste water.
- Campervan pitchAbout 100 m² with electricity
Rent a campsite pitch for a tent or caravan from 1st April to 1st November:
- 2 Stars: with electricity, approx.100 m²
- 3 Stars: with water, waste water, electricity, into 100m² and 130m²
- 4 Stars: with water, waste water, electricity, into 130 m² and 150m²
Rent a pitch designed for a camper van (12 pitches) from 1st April to 1st November:
- Prepared: half hard-standing and half grass + waste disposal area
All campsite pitches are maintained and clearly demarcated for the whole family’s enjoyment. You will be able to park a car on your pitch.
Find out about our partner campsite: Campsite in Barneville-Carteret in la Manche, find out about Le Golf 4-star campsite